We’re so thrilled you’ve decided to join us! Our mission is to introduce kids to Jesus and help them follow him.
What should my kids wear?
Wear whatever your kids are most comfortable in and whatever makes getting out the door less stressful! If they want to wear their Spiderman costume for the 5th day in a row, we’re fine with that! The only thing we ask is that toy weapons and costume masks are left at home.
What do my kids need to bring?
They are not required to bring anything. They may bring a bottle of water into the room, and some of our kids like to bring “Generosity Money”, which is generally a coin or two that goes to helping the church grow and help people in need.
What will my kids do?
We strive to make every experience exciting and engaging. We offer a full-service, age-specific experience for each environment which includes biblical teaching, worship, interactive games, a monthly memory verse, prayer time, and small group time.
Will my children be safe?
Absolutely! All Central Kids leaders over 18 have a certified background check, safety training and are up to date with our Central Kids policies. In each environment, we have a fully certified CPR/First aid adult leader and will contact the parent immediately in an emergency. When you check in your child you are given a security code sticker, specific to your child. Only the adult with this sticker is authorized to pick up your child from their environment. We are complying with current CDC state guidelines.
First Step Kids
Grow at home
At Central Kids we use Grow Curriculum. This is a discipleship-based curriculum that focuses on one theme and one memory verse each month. All kids across Central Kids are learning the same stories and teaching each weekend. Each month we hand out an overview to each family so you can see exactly what we are teaching each week in each environment. The best way to stay informed about what kids are learning is to check out our Instagram page. This is where you can find the memory verse, the weekly teaching, tips, and resources to help you carry the weekend teaching throughout the whole week with your kid.
- Zero To Three
- Praying Circles Around the Lives of Your Children by Mark Batterson
- Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys by Stephen James and David Thomas
- Grace-Based Parenting by Dr Tim Kimmel
- Single Parenting That Works by Kevin Leman
- Raising Worry-Free Girls by Sissy Goff
- Parenting With Fire by Rabbi Boteach
- The 5 Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively by Gary Chapman
- Building Love Together in Blended Families: The 5 Love Languages and Becoming Stepfamily Smart by Gary Chapman
- Raising Boys and Girls: The Art of Understanding Their Differences by David Thomas and Sissy Goff
- Intentional Parenting: Autopilot Is for Planes by David Thomas and Sissy Goff
Can't sign your kids up for an event? Not showing up in fastpass? Update your family in our data base.